There are two ways to use/access Resource 25: 1) Webviewer Access and 2) Application Access
Webviewer Access (Resource 25 Web Client - used by most people)
The web client is used by the majority of users at each college. With a compatible web browser, you can view most rooms across campus by visiting the Resource 25 website. No account or special software is required.
EMCC's R25 Production "Real Live" Webviewer URLs are:
http://schedule.maricopa.edu/EMCS (Student web calendar)
http://schedule.maricopa.edu/EMCE (Employee web calendar)
http://schedule.maricopa.edu/EMC (Public web calendar)
The R25 WebViewer is an application that allows users on the Internet to:
- View R25 event information online.
- Learn which events are current, or “hot,” and view featured news and announcements.
- Request spaces, resources, and requirements for an event and track the progress of their request.
- View and act on tasks in their R25 workflow.
- Track events of personal interest in their own calendar.
(Italicized items require authorization)
Application Access (Resource 25 Software Client)
Used by a small group of people that manage space and requests scheduling events generated by people using the Resource 25 Web Client. An account is required. The only people requiring access to the application are the campus R25 administrators and event schedulers. The R25 EMCC Campus Administrators: Susan Staal & Debra Sheldon.